6 pounds pork back ribs
6 tablespoons Smoky Montreal Steak Seasoning, or more if you like
1) Make sure your ribs don’t have the membrane on the back. If it does, tear it off like this! Or however you want!
2) Turn your crock pot on low
3) Add the smoky seasoning and extra pepper to taste to the ribs. Press the seasoning into the meat so it doesn’t all fall off
3) Vertically layer the ribs around the crock pot. Don’t stress if they overlap. Throw the lid on
4) After six hours, your ribs are done! Take them out, slice them, eat them etc.