1 cauliflower head, no more than two pounds.
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon mustard like this or make your own
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees
2) Tear the cauliflower leaves off of the head and throw away. Remove most of the core of the cauliflower by cutting a cone shaped piece out of the bottom. Leave enough of the core so the head stays together.
3) Rub the olive oil and some salt all over the cauliflower so it is well coated.
4) Bake in the oven for 50 minutes to an hour. Test if it’s done by sticking a knife through it. If it goes through clean then it’s cooked.
5) Whisk the lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire, smoked paprika and parsley together. While the cauliflower is still hot out of the oven, pour this sauce directly on top. Cut it into quarters and serve these big beefy hunks of cauliflower.