1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in quarters
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
10 basil leaves, rolled up and cut into ribbons
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 pound chicken cutlets
⅓ all purpose flour
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1) Add the first five ingredients with salt and pepper to a large bowl and mix around. Throw it in the fridge for an hour, something like that, as long as you can go without eating it so the flavors mix together.
2) In a pan over medium heat add the butter.
3) Add salt and pepper to flour in a dish next to the pan.
4) Once the pan is hot, dredge the chicken in the flour very lightly and saute on each side, about eight minutes total, until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
5) Top the chicken with bruschetta and that’s it.