1 tablespoon canola oil
4 cups tortilla chips, half heartedly crushed
1 white onion, diced
1 cup tomato, chopped
1 jalapeno, diced with seeds and membrane thrown out
4 eggs, whisked
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once warm, add the tortillas and cook until warmed through, about two minutes.
2) Add the onion, tomato and jalapeno and cook for five minutes.
3) Pour in the eggs and mix with a spatula until well covered.
4) Add the cheddar cheese and cover with a lid.
5) Once the cheese has melted, transfer to a plate and eat it. Serve with a hot sauce or sour cream.